Reply by Cunningham Weatherspoon Agency

Thanks for your feedback. We have passed this info onto our IT team to look into further.
Author's

So, I 'blindly" had accepted their offer for a job prior to doing the research on them, which I NOW KNOW was a mistake!!

I'd went in for my 1st interview, which wasn't with who I was told it would be with, RUSHED into what was then known as my 2nd Interview, being the ALL loving "pep" rally of all the douchebags getting up and promoting themselves as though they were 1 step below God, which they ARE NOT!!

At the time, I said I wanted to move further with them.....went into my 3rd interview and, looking back now, I think the individual who interviewed me was brainwashed by "THEM" but, I accepted the job.....THEN, I went in & Mr. IP installed the software on my laptop....

Once I got home and researched them further was when I had found the other posting and decided to terminate my contract.....

That was a WHILE ago!!!

TODAY, I get a notification on my laptop from Kaspersky that states:

Needless to say......I DELETED it in it's entirety!!!

Moral of the story: If you've EVER worked, or had them install software on your laptops, do a FULL SCAN on your computer!!!! Who KNOWS what these idiots are doing in that SCAM of an office!! I may just even report this to the BBB!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Cunningham Weatherspoon Agency?